Wednesday Wishes Vol.11 | Spring Dreaming
Only recently did I discover Choies and I am obsessed since. I would find myself browsing the website for hours at a time, lusting over beautiful dress and stunning necklaces. I figured that if I love it so much you might too so here's a look (or a wishlist if you like) I'd love wear. And yes, I know it's not Spring yet, but the 18 degrees outside definitely feel like it.
1. A classic denim jacket is a must in every girl's wardrobe. It can dress-down an outfit, keep you warm on a cooler evening and it'll never go out of style. The light was of this one is perfect for the spring and summer!
2. This bulky metallic sandals are simply gorgoeus and can act as a neutral to complete any outfit.
3. I don't know what's with me trying to be head o toe covered in flowers but I can't help it, which explains why I've been contemplating ordering this retro floral dress for the past week. Maybe I should. What do you think?
4. My rule with necklaces is "the bigger the better." Why be subtle when you can go all out with bold, sparkly gemstones, right?
5. Last, but definitely not least, is http://www.choies.com/product/small-transparent-clutch-baghttp://www.choies.com/product/small-transparent-clutch-bag. It might not go perfectly with this particular outfit but I love it all the same!
What have you been lusting over lately?
If you enjoyed this, you might also like: