Accessories can make or break an outfit. High-quality designer ones are great investment pieces that can be worn for years to come. The January sales are a great time to add new timeless treasures to your wardrobe. My advice is to be smart and think about the way a new purchase can be paired with what you already own contributing to your style and to choose the classics that will always be in style over seasonal trendy pieces.
1. Dolce & Gabbana's 'Miss Sicily' tote or any other red purse is a great way to bring color to an outfit. Plus beautiful classic red always looks stylish and lady-like and can be paired with your lipstick and nails.
2. An animal print accessory like Emanuel Ungaro's leopard print belt never fails to make a statement.
3. Add a touch of luxurious warmth to your outfit with Plein Sud's fur shawl.
4. A pair of ladylike cat-eye sunglasses is always in vogue. The color and delicate frame of these Linda Farrow oversized cat-eyes are stunning!
5. Last but not least, a pair of classic black heels like Saint Laurent's 'Thorn' pump are an essential in every woman's wardrobe.
What's on your wishlist this week?
If you enjoyed this you might also like:
Wednesday Wishes Vol.9 | Let's Get Fabulous
You can now follow me on Instagram @plamenazahova.