1. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens - Not only a classic but also my favorite Christmas book! The magical story teaches important lessons in an unforgettable way!
2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss - Another favorite of mine!
3. Santa My Life & Times: An Illustrated Autobiography by Martin I. Green - Do you want to learn more about good old Santa?
4. Santa Claus: The Book of Secrets by Russell Ince - Can you keep a secret?5. The Book of Christmas by Jane Struthers - An interesting collection of Christmas myths and traditions
6. The Oxford Book of Christmas Stories by Dennis Pepper - When friends and family come together for the holidays they tell each other stories. Stories of love and friendship, bravery and conflicts, secrets and comparison by the likes of Charles Dickens, Laurie Lee and Philippa Pearce.
7. Letters from Father Christmas by J. R. R. Tolkien - "Every December an envelope bearing a stamp from the North Pole would arrive for J.R.R.Tolkien’s children. Inside would be a letter in strange spidery handwriting and a beautiful coloured drawing or some sketches. The letters were from Father Christmas.
This special edition contains a selection of these enchanting letters and pictures and will delight fans old and new - of both J.R.R. Tolkien and Father Christmas!"
8. The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore - We all know the old poem and the illustrations are enchanting!
9. Christmas Decorations to Cut, Fold & Stick - All you need to make the amazing Christmas decorations are the beautifully illustrated pull-out sheets in this exciting pad and some scissors and some sticky tape. Simple step-by-step instructions show how to make snowflakes, folded stars, paperchains, angels, and decorations to hang from a Christmas tree, by cutting, folding and sticking. All the cuts and folds that need to be made are indicated on the double-sided sheets, making it easy to create stunning decorations without too much effort.10. Christmas Crafts - 35 - Step-by-Step craft projects to decorate your house the homemade way - If you love working on homemade projects just as much my mom, this is the book for!
11. Christmas Cupcakes & Cookies - Adorable ideas for festive cupcakes, cookies and treats - And if you love baking as much as I do ... well, then this is the book for you!
Whats on your Christmas reading list?
Only 11 days left till Christmas!