Tweed is one of my favorite fabrics to wear. It exudes elegant sophisticating that I associate with the British country side, with castles and aristocrats, with endless green fields covered by the morning fog. The fabric looks gorgeous in all forms and to prove that I've created a wish list revolving solely around it beautiful texture.
1. The Coat. The Nomad "Callanish Harris" Tweed Coat looks very elegant with its beautiful clean cuts and the woollen fabric will keep me warm even on the coldest days.
2. The Skirt. It is obvious I adore the color combination. The casual and cozy vibe of the Nomad "Callanish Harris" Tweed Egg Skirt is something I can't resist.
3. The Pants. Everyone needs a pair of elegant pants like these Veronique Branquinho Straight Leg Trousers.
4. The Dress. Every woman needs a stylish dress in her wardrobe. Pair this Stella Jean Pleated Tweed Dress with a thick pair of tights and a shirt or your favorite blazer and you're ready to face the day!
5. The Handbag. Although colorful handbags are beautiful and fun, one in black and white is an essential as it goes with everything. The Weekend MaxMara Tweed Bag is a must-have this winter.
6. The Hat. Is there a better way to finish off an outfit? I believe not! This one is Viyella Harris Tweed Trilby and the feather detail won me over!
One Click Away