Wednesday Wishes Vol.3 | It's all about the Texture
This Autumn it is all about the textures. Mixing them together in the same outfit or even the same piece of clothing is all the rage. It definitely is one of my favorite trends as textured pieces are typically very warm and cozy. Think of chunky knits, lavish velvet, sleek leather or elegant tweed. It is all in!
1. When I begin to feel the cold air pinching my cheeks my scarves and me become inseparable. They keep me warm and never fail to jazz up an outfit. This Candy Cable Knit Bobble Scarf from Great Plains London would make a great addition to my collection!
2. I've been dying to try the Babyliss Curl Secret Hair Curler ever since it hit the stores. It seems like such an easy way to add some texture to the hair!
3. The mix of velvet, tweed and leather in this Givenchy Biker Jacket is fascinating. Great twist on the timeless classic!
4. Everyone needs a fluffy bag, right? I know I do and I have my eyes set on this River Island Fur Tote.
5. Great ankle boots are a must have for Autumn. As I don't own a gray pair I though the Zoe Leek Grey Ankle Boots might be just what I need.
One click away