Wednesday Wishes Vol.1 | Autumn Preparations
There's nothing better than some mid-week window shopping, apart from an actual shopping spree of course. That's why I've decided to start a new feature that I hope you'll enjoy reading as much as I do creating it. It's also a good way to keep an online shopping list and sooner or late give in and acquire some of my wishes ...
1. Topshop Petite Khaki Parka Coat to keep me all warm and snuggly even on the most freezing mornings
2. Lorac Pro eye shadow palette because it's incredibly versatile and absolutely perfect for Fall!
3. Jasmine Ornate Boots from Miss Selfridge. I'm loving the cutout trend as well as the gold detailing. I won't even start about the beautiful chocolate color!
4. Yankee Cinnamon Stick Jar Candle. Nothing I love more on an Autumn night than cuddle up in bed with a cup of a tea, good book and a nicely scented candle to set the mood.
5. Accessorize Waffle Button Snood because a warm scarf is a must-have for Fall and burgundy is one of my favorite colors