Why is the Hemp Seed Oil good for your skin?
What is Hemp Seed Oil ?
Hemp seed oil is extracted from the Cannabis Sativa plant. (Don't worry it's perfectly legal.) Rich in Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9, as well as well as Vitamins A, C, E and D, and beneficial amounts of amino acids Hemp Seed Oil is a natural skin care superstar.
- Healthy and youthful skin contains natural lipids (fats) called Ceramids. They are part of the surface skin structure that keeps it moisturized. Insufficiency of Ceramids causes dryness, irritation, and sensitive more malleable to environmental damage and aging. Hemp Seed Oil is made up of 80% of essential fatty acids (Omega 3,6, and 9), which is higher than any other plant on Earth. The ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 so closely matches the skin lipids, that unlike other oils that simply coat the skin Hemp Seed Oil penetrates the cells and lubricate the surface between them. In other words it not only prevents moisture loss on a physiological level, it is proven to have anti-aging qualities and helps regenerate the skin's protective layer.
Hemp Seed Oil not only prevents moisture loss, it is proven to have anti-aging qualities and helps regenerate the skin's protective layer.
- The essential fatty acids have powerful anti-inflammatory qualities that soothe and improve conditions like eczema and acne.
- Hemp Seed Oil energizes and revitalizes the skin by enhancing skin regeneration and hydration . It increases the skin elasticity and water retention capacity in tissues, which makes it highly beneficial for dry, tired, dehydrated kin.
Hemp Seed Oil energizes and revitalizes the skin, soothes acne and eczema and nourishes straw-like hair and brittle nails.
- The vitamins Hemp Seed Oil contains make it a natural antioxidant and emollient.
- Hemp Seed Oil also nourishes straw-like hair and strengthens brittle nails, thanks to the gamma-linolenic acid it contains.