Good morning!!! It's a lovely Saturday morning and I am about to go out but before that I want to share with you something exciting! I finally made it! Wander what?! I got featured in Links à la Mode on IFB! This made my day!!! I mean it! Here's the round up! Don't miss a single post because they are all very interesting!
It’s Not All About the ClothesEdited by Meghan Donovan at WIT & Whimsy
If you’re a fashion blogger, you know that personal style is often not just about what apparel you put on each day, but it’s about accessories and shoes and beauty, but even more so, it’s about the little elements in every day life that inspire you and influence your taste. As fashion blogging continues to evolve I’ve watched more and more bloggers share little intimate looks into their every day lives, the moments that fill their weekends with joy and those unexpected experiences – as trivial as they may be sometimes – that have you taking to the keyboard and storytelling to your readers.
Links à la Mode: April 7th
- Aqui: DIY Vintage Manicure
- Are You Dressing Up or Dressing Down: Designer and High Street Collaborations
- Awakened Aesthetic: ASOS Goes Eco-Friendly for Collection with Jessica Ogden
- Chic n’ Cheap Living: Jewelry: Going for the Unexpected
- Fiamma’s Fashion Spot: The Importance, Influence and Evolution of Fashion Shows
- Haute World: A Visit to the Oxfam Curiosity Shop at Selfridge’s, London
- IFB: 7 Magazines Every Fashion Blogger Should Read
- In Her Stilettos: SXSW and Texas Style Council Recaps
- Khola’s Kloset: Ode to Yves Saint Laurent
- La Moda Inspire: The Best in Tribal Apparel
- Mimosas in Bed: Inside Look at San Francisco’s Charity Fashion Show
- Notes From a Stylist: Notes from a Stylist at the TriBeCa Ball 2011
- Passionista Place: A look at Jewlery Designer Melody Ehsani
- Pretty, Shiny, Sparkly: Style Icon, Kristen Stuart? Not Quite.
- The Simply Luxurious Life: Going Parisian Chic
- Snapshot Fashion: Colorful Pants for Spring
- Studded Hileeery: How Not to Wear Leggings
- Two Birds: Vintage, Re-mixed
- The Well-Appointed Catwalk: The Artisan Corner at Gucci Boston
- WIT & Whimsy: Styled 3 Ways: The Chambray Shirt
- Wonderpug Graphics: Portrait of Fashion Illustrator Jessica Durrant
Stay tuned for an outfit post later on today :)
P.S. Don't forget about my facebook page where I post anything and everything related to fashion I find beautiful and interesting - pictures, whole editorials, quotes, articles... well you can imagine. So if you want to follow me there as well just click here.Have a great Saturday!!!